Luxebell Accessories Kit for AKASO EK5000 EK7000 4K WIFI Action Camera Gopro Hero 5/Session 5/Hero 4/3+/3/2/1 (14 Items)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Luxebell Direct
|OnLyee 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof DV Camcorder 12MP 170 Degree Wide Angle 2 inch LCD Screen/2.4G Remote Control/ Rechargeable Batteries (Black)
|2 x 1050mAh Rechargeable Action Camera Battery(2-Pack) With USB Dual Battery Charger for 4K Action Camera
|AKASO EK7000 4K WIFI Sports Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof DV Camcorder 12MP 170 Degree Wide Angle 2 inch LCD Screen/2.4G Remote Control/2 Rechargeable Batteries/19 Mounting Kits-Silver
1 x Chest Strap Mount
1 x Head Strap Mount
1 x Flexible Tripod
1 x Handheld Extendable Monopod
1 x Wrist Strap
1 x Clip Mount
1 x Floating Handle Grip
1 x Car Suction Cup Mount
2 x Flat Adhesive Mounts
2 x Curved Surface Mounts
2 x Mount Adapter
3 x Long Screw
2 x Jhook Buckle
2 x Quick Release Buckle
1 x Wrench Tool
1 x Luxebell Storage Pouch
Click Add To Cart at the top of the page to get yours!
Luxebell®:Luxebell value your satisfaction.
If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by Luxebell® ,please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!Luxebell® is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law. Luxebell® products are sold by authorized sellers only.
Most helpful customer reviews
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
OK but not great. Poor Customer Service.
By Dale Cordes
The kit has a variety of useful pieces, but you have to be careful.
1. The screws don't necessarily stay tight. I had the camera on my chest while zip lining. The screw was tight when I started, and I went down a few lines without a problem. I was literally stepping off the edge of a cliff when the guy next to me grabbed me because he saw that the screw had completely fallen out. Fortunately, it happened to drop in the perfect spot and get caught in the ropes so I didn't lose it. I was able to screw it back in before the camera fell into the chasm below. I spent the rest of the day tightening and retightening the screw every time I got a free hand.
2. The suction cup was VERY strong, but the screw heads at each elbow are plastic. I attached the suction cup to the (clean) fender of an ATV and took off on a very bumpy ride - rocky & gravel roads at high speeds, dirt trails, water crossings, etc. (so bumpy that the video didn't turn out well anyway, but that's not related to this product!). The suction cup never budged even after four hours. However, the elbow joints kept jiggling loose, so I ended up with lots of video of the sky or fender. I kept stopping to re-point the camera and tighten the plastic nut. Finally I looked down and saw that the nut had cracked completely off. With no way to tighten the elbow joint, the whole thing became worthless.
3. The float handle worked great. It's a perfect size to hold comfortably in your hand. It floats - no cracks or leaks. I recommend using the wrist strap too if you're in a current.
4. The small bag that comes with the kit is... small. (It is bigger than it appears in the product picture, but..). You can fit the small pieces. The float handle does fit, as does the suction cup attachment. But not all at the same time. It's not big enough to store the whole kit by any means. When I went out for a day of various activities, I ended up with the small bag plus several loose pieces thrown into my backpack.
5. The selfie stick hasn't gotten much use by me, but it does seem to be well made.
Overall, I actually liked the kit. It has a variety of attachments that would be useful in different settings. I am disappointed in the screws coming loose, but I will continue to use it. The little plastic screw heads on the suction cup do not hold up to repeated tightening. It was my favorite accessory out of the kit, but I'm still happy with the kit in general.
My biggest disappointment is with customer service. The kit claims to have a warranty. However, they provide NO information - here on Amazon, with the kit itself, or on the Luxebell website - about how to actually file a claim. The Luxebell website has a "support" page. After typing a request and hitting "submit" it just displays below for the world to see, but apparently no one at Luxebell reads it.
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
I would like Luxebell to replace that part , they did, much appreciated
By Dallas in Denver
the monopod stick came apart the first time I used it. the rest of the kit seems to be ok, I don't see a way to exchange just the monopod since it is defective. I would like Luxebell to replace that part, then I could give a much higher rating.
Luxebell stepped up and replaced the defective monopod. This kit has many great mounts. I have used the head mount. Works great on top of a hat. It can face forward on top of the bill, which is better than on the side like the Sony. This way you don't have the hat bill in all the video.
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
the kit is a good buy for the price I paid
Paid $34.99 and gotta love the Prime shipping. All parts fit my SJCAM SJ4000. I used the head and wrist strap for snorkeling in Hawaii and worked great.- only issue was the screws started to rust. I expected this because unless they are galvanized or stainless this will happen and I didn't think they would be at this price point. Pretty sure with a little effort you can pop out the nuts/screws and replace with stainless if you felt the need. I would recommend gluing them back in if you do so they don't fall out when swapping pieces. Didn't need the float but tried it just because and it works. Would be great in a pool floating around for hands free videoing your underwater activities. The handlebar mount is great on my motorcycle and fits way better than the one that came with the SJCAM. The chest, head, and wrist strap are solid and of good quality. The selfie pole seems weak and I would not recommend this kit if the selfie pole is your main item. I can't speak as to the hat or whatever clip or car mount. Overall I think the the kit is a good buy for the price I paid.