Lenovo Yoga 910 80VF002JUS 13.9-Inches laptop (7th Gen i7-7500U, 8GB, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home), Silver
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Etech Galaxy
|Leze - Ultra Thin Silicone Laptop Keyboard Cover Skin Protector for Lenovo Yoga 910 - 13.9" 4K UHD / FHD Touch Laptop -TPU
|45W AC Charger for Lenovo Yoga 910 910-13 910-13IKB 80VF002JUS 13.9" Type C Power Supply Adapter Cord Laptop
|Lenovo Flex 14" Slot-In Sleeve, Black (GX40H55184)
This item is Open Box, Brand New. Product return from customer, tested and in mint condition.
Most helpful customer reviews
58 of 59 people found the following review helpful.
The BEST PC laptop currently available
By Evan B.
Yes, I said it. This Lenovo Yoga 910 is currently the best ultraportable PC laptop available in January 2017. How do I know? I own it and I have spent time with many of the competitors to include the HP Envy x360, the MS Surface/Surface book, ASUS Zenbook UX360A, Lenovo Yoga 900, and Dell XPS 13.
Ok, so why is the Lenovo Yoga 910 the top choice in my opinion?
1) Hardware. I prefer a solid metal casing and Yoga 910, Surface Book, and HPx360 are the only ones in this category. While the Yoga 910 weighs in the middle with the HP being the lightest and the Surfacebook being the heaviest - the Yoga 910 has the largest screen at 14". The watchband hinge on the Yoga 910 is superior to both the HP and the Surfacebook. The trackpad on all three devices is very refined, however the fit and finish of the Yoga 910 in unparalleled by its rivals. Two drawbacks, minor in my opinion, are the small right shift key and the webcam being placed below the screen. The keyboard has good travel and there are three backlight settings.
2) Battery life. Perhaps most important to me. If you opt for the FHD rather than the QHD screen (which is actually cheaper) - then you are legitimately looking at 14 hours of battery life on the Yoga 910 if you do basic tasks and document editing. That is at least 2 to 4 hours better than the competitors I list. On a side note, there are varied opinions about whether QHD is worth the extra cost and battery consumption vs. a FHD screen device. This has to do with resolution and pixel density and I am of the opinion that on a 13" screen the QHD is an overkill.
3) Performance. There are many videos that go into specific software/graphics tests on these devices and by and large these devices are comparable in their performance. Obviously the newer/higher the chipset, RAM, and graphics card - the better the performance. The Yoga 910 is a VERY fast machine with no noticeable lag. It uses the latest 7th generation Intel i7 chip. Very fast, very power efficient. Lenovo plays well with Windows 10 and the updates for both Windows and Lenovo install easily.
4) Touchscreen. While this is almost a given, there are still hold outs like the Dell XPS series, HP Spectre, and Asus Zenbook UX305 that still do not have touchscreen. Touchscreens also drain battery, but with Windows 10 and 2 in 1 devices have become very handy. The Yoga 910 has a very nice response to touch with zero issues that I've experienced. It does not support pen input, but that does not bother me as I have other devices for this.
5) Media. The Yoga 910 has good speakers and coloring for video and audio. I have no problem with steaming music, video chat, or watching movies on this laptop. In fact, with the full 360 flip, I like having the option of flipping the keyboard back and using the device in tablet mode.
Again, the above items are what matter to me most and the Lenovo Yoga 910 gets the highest marks when compared to it's rivals.
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Best 2-in-1 out there right now
I shopped the 2-in-1 laptop market for a new laptop for 2+ months. I weedled it down to comparing HP, Dell, and Lenovo, and this one won by a long shot. The specs you get for the price is spot on compared to others, and it comes with many cool features.
The screen is wonderful. From all angles, especially when curled up with an e-book on the couch, everything is picture perfect clear. This laptop does come with a 4K version, but at this screen size it would just be a drain of power and not that much different.
The touchscreen is just as flawless. I moved onto this laptop from a 2014 era touchscreen HP Pavillion, and there is a huge difference in how easily it responds. I don't even use a mouse with my laptop, because I can do everything I want between the keyboard and my fingers.
It is hard to sift through reviews of the Yoga 910 without finding people who are mad about the shift key being shortened/moved, and my response is "who cares?" I have adapted already after having this laptop for a few weeks, and the keyboard is flawlessly quiet with a nice little fancy click to it, very similar to what people love about their macbook keyboards.
Another complaint I saw while trying to decide whether I wanted this laptop is about the noisy fan. I do not come across the noisy fan on a daily basis. (And yes, I use this laptop every day!) It has only kicked in while in regular laptop position on my lap after at least an hours worth of time, and is not noisy 24/7. I tend to use my laptop in tent mode and tablet mode a lot, so it's never pressed up against a surface, and therefore I have grown accustomed to not hearing the fan. If you're worried about using it in laptop mode a lot and the fan being noisy, perhaps not get a 2-in-1, and get something thicker with better ventilation.
That's because this laptop is as thin as can be. It is extremely light and portable, I've forgotten what it's like to have to need a giant laptop bag to carry around a thick laptop with its blocky charger. Lenovo perfected everything about this laptop.
And can we give a shout out to Rolex for the beautiful watch and hinge? It is absolutely gorgeous and one of a kind. Even the other Lenovo Yogas don't have this much grace. It always draws people's eyes, and I get a lot of compliments.
I really wanted a laptop with fingerprint logon, and this one has it. It's extremely convenient to just pop my finger on there and be taken to my personal desktop. I still remember my password, but haven't used it since I set it up, ha!
I hope being thorough with my review has helped other people decide who were in a rut like me. I am very happy with my purchase, and now I absolutely want to stick with Lenovo after being a HP, Dell, and Toshiba user in the past.
30 of 34 people found the following review helpful.
DEFINATELY BUY THIS LAPTOP
By Eren BaBa
this laptop is amazing. I was so in between with macbook pro and this laptop and i am %100 sure that i made the right choice. yes the right shift key is small and when i read these reviews about the small right shift key i said to myself "DO i really use the right shift key i feel like im only using the one on the left" but i do sometimes use the right shift and pressed up button instead but it took me like a week to get used to the small key. I am loving this laptop. Touch screen is a huge plus. i touch my screen around 60 times a day and i only touch it when it is way more easier to touch it with finger rather than mouse.
ALSO track pad is amazing. just like macalike. This laptop is also 360 turnable. which is a huge plus. during skype i mostly do upside down V and when i browse 9gag or news i just hold it vertical.
Im extremely happy and would definately reccommend this laptop.