- âœ… SIT TO STAND - Adjustable workstation allows you to find that needed healthy balance between sitting and standing up throughout the day
- âœ… QUICK TRANSITION - Switch from sitting to standing position in just a few seconds with easy crank control for easy height adjustment
- âœ… FULLY ASSEMBLY - Just take it out of the box! Place on your existing desk and start organizing your workstation
- âœ… Fits most desks in any office or cube
- âœ… âœ… CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Customers come first. We stand behind our products and we listen to our customers. You will be completely satisfied with this product. And if you have any question you can always contact us and we will be glad to help you. We do offer a hassle-free money back guarantee âœ… âœ…
DescriptionSwitch gears while you work!
Crank control for easy height adjustment: Crank to the right / left to adjust the height of your table. It's that simple!
Switches from sitting to standing position in just a few seconds.
With high quality gear and spindle drive systems, movements up and down are extremely smooth! Universal size:
Fits most desks in any office or cube
Just place the desk on top of a table / desk / etc. and you're all set!
Enjoy the freedom of sitting or standing while you work!
Sturdy even when at standing height! Make standing a part of your work day! Standing vs. Sitting Standing = Healthy:
Five or more hours of sedentary sitting, is the health equivalent of smoking a pack and a quarter of cigarettes! Recent Studies
Studies have shown that our bodies can benefit from simply standing up, contracting muscles, and moving. Think of standing as pushing a reset button on your body. If you press the reset button before the timer hits 20 minutes, you'll avoid any of the negative side effects of a sedentary job. Specifications:
Length: 47.2" (120cm)
Width 23.6" (60cm)
Extension: 13.77" (35cm)
Revolutions to reach max extension: 45
Weight: 35.2 lbs (16kg)
Maximum Load: 44 lbs (20kg) Instructions:
Turn the crank clockwise until you have reached your desired height. If a decrease in heigh is desired, turn the crank counter-clockwise.