Halter Height Adjustable Monitor Stand - Printer Stand - Desk Shelf - Monitor Riser For Screens Up To 24" (24 Inches) - 2 Pack
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Super Deal
|Belkin WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad with Wrist Support (Black)
|i-Lift Equipment Adjustable Monitor Stand (MS01)
|Kensington SoleSaver Adjustable Footrest (K56152US)
- SmartFit system lets you adjust monitor height to your personal requirements.
- Set monitor height to match by snapping 1 or 2 risers into place.
- Stand positions monitor in line with your eyes to help reduce eye and neck strain.
- Universal platform design fits any monitor up to 24".
- Height adjusts to 1 of 2 vertical settings without tools.
- Accessories and papers can be stored under stand to save desk space.
- Stylish construction and color complement any decor.
Most helpful customer reviews
10 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
Awesome for the price
For $25 bucks this is a great monitor riser you can't really beat it I have it currently holding up my 2 x 24inch monitors what else can you really ask for. it even has 2 slots on the back sides to run your cables through to keep your set up clean.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Good, but they take up a lot of desk space.
By Infinity Dental Web
There's nothing really wrong with this package of two stands. I guess it's my fault that I didn't notice how deep they are. They're 13" wide by 13" deep, so they take up an awful lot of desk space. Why do they feel they need to make them so deep when monitor pedestals are so much smaller? Otherwise they are great. I have two monitors from different manufacturers, and the feet on these are adjustable so I can position the monitors to be even with each other. But I don't have much desk space left.
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
Do what it was supposed to do
By Martin Galindo
Not very elegant, a little bit bigger than I expected, Cant complain on the quality actually very well made and resistant. You get 3 different levels of adjustment, good enough for most people needs. Bottom line they work great, completely functional and it does what is supposed to do nothing else. I recommend it yes if you are short on money but there are more elegant models.