Halter Mount Freestanding Dual/Two LCD Monitor Desk Stand Holds Monitors up to 24" Widescreen
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Super Deal
|Logitech Wireless Wave Combo MK550 - Curved Comfort, Black (920-002555)
|Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Keyboard and Mouse, Long Battery Life, Secure 2.4GHz Connectivity
|ViewSonic VA2465SMH 24" 1080p LED Monitor HDMI, VGA
Have multiple monitors?
Need a sturdy mount to display both of your displays at one?
Look no further than the Halter Freestanding Dual LCD Desk Stand. It has everything you need to organize your workspace the way you'd like
- Place the monitors on the desktop freely with weighted base.
- With fully adjustable construction, you can tilt, swivel and rotate the monitors for maximum viewing flexibility.
- With cable management system to organize messy cords.
- Solid aluminum and heavy guage steel construction for stable installation.
- Monitor can be installed eigher in portrait or landscape shape.
- The height of monitor can be adjusted along the pole.
- With Grommet installation option
Material: Steel & Aluminum
VESA: 75x75 and 100x100
Monitor Size it fits: 13”-24”
Maximum weight: 10 kg / 22 lbs
Swivel degrees: 360 degree
Tilt degrees: -90 to +90
Rotate: 360 degree
Span of two VESA heads: 610mm
Height of stand: 485mm
Most helpful customer reviews
55 of 55 people found the following review helpful.
Heavy Duty Dual Monitor stand
By The WB
I have always wanted to go with dual monitors, but the cost of doing so was prohibitive until now. I picked up a couple 23.5" Asus LCD monitors (a 2011 and a 2012 model), but I needed a really good stand to hold them solidly in place.
I ordered this stand based on other comments about how this stand worked for them.
Having this set up for a day now, let me share my experiences:
* The base is very heavy (approx 10 lbs)
* The base is wide (12.25") and deep (13.5") to hold the two monitors steady
* Adjustable monitor height from 4.5" up to just about 18" (at the cross arm mounting bracket onto the upright center pole)
* Dual standard size (75 MM or 100 MM) VESA monitor mounting points
* One person can assemble and mount the monitors with out too much trouble
* I have 2 - 23.5" monitors - I'm able to angle them in together (not much)
* Wire mounting brackets on the arms to secure the power and video cables up off the desk
* Matte black finish
* All tools, hardware and instructions was included with this kit
* Total of 10 minutes to assemble - you don't even need the instructions to do it
* Decent angling allowed for top/bottom angling
* One Allen bolt on the top attachment arm bracket for pole height adjustment
* Foam padded base for no desk damage and creating a non-slip base
* The main stand securing bolt on the bottom sticks out below the bottom of the base
* This bolt will mar a wood desk!
* Little individual height adjustment to even out the monitors
* If you use larger monitors, angling inward is very limited
Overall, I really like this set up. Don't let the other reviews telling you of the need for two people to assemble scare you off, you can do it alone, just be careful. I had to pad my desk top with a blanket to mount everything up on a soft, flat surface.
If you want to increase your productivity on a computer and have a couple monitors, I very highly recommend this stand for you.
03/23/2015 - Update
Almost 3 years and one cross country move has passed since I bought this monitor stand.
In short, it works great. Even taking it completely apart for the move, it went back together just as before. Both monitors are securely attached and I'm using both monitors and stand as I type this update.
Great purchase 3 years ago. Nothing has changed my opinion since.
If you are thinking of going this route, this is your stand.
50 of 51 people found the following review helpful.
excellent well made and stable dual monitor stand
i originally bought one of these and i ended up buying 3 more for my office and home. theses dual stands are very well made and very solid. i bought these so i could have more desk space and they work spectacular. i am able to hold two samsung syncmaster p2250 lcd monitors. please view the pictures i've uploaded.
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Pretty good stand, you get what you pay for.. Sturdy but slightly uneven.
By Chris P.
Stand works pretty well. There is nothing really fancy or special about it. It was a very good price, and it holds my two 24 inch monitors without size issues.
The only real complaint I have and the reason I gave it 3 stars instead of 4 was because the monitor arms are not even. One is slightly higher than the other and there is no way at all to adjust it. It is only a small amount, and I guess for the price I should have expected some corners to be cut on quality control, but it is still kinda of annoying when your slightly OCD.