Halter Lap Desk Laptop Stand with 8 Adjustable Angles and Dual Microbead Bolster Cushions
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Super Deal
|Folding Black Lap Desk, laptop stand, Workstation, Laptop lap desk, kids desk, college student desk - The lapdesk Contains Extra Storage space with dividers under the top cover, And folds very easy
|LapGear XL Laptop Lap Desk with Left & Right Mouse Pads - Black (Fits upto 15.6" Laptop)
|AmazonBasics Ventilated Adjustable Laptop Stand
Looking for a sleek, lightweight, functional adjustable lap desk for your iPad, tablet, or laptop? Trying to get rid of issues that can permanently damage your hardware because of a hot laptop? (slower performance, malfunctions, system crashes, etc.) Look no further than the Halter Adjustable Angle Lap Desk. It'll keep your laptop running cooler with it's smooth / flat surface and gives you 8 different viewing positions, so you'll always have complete control of your viewing experience.
- Flip-up ledge lined with rubber to prevent scratching and scuffs
- Cradles your device at 8 different angles for easy / hands-free use
- Dual bolster cushions are filled with micro-beads to create a stable work surface
- Keeps your laptop running cooler with it's smooth / flat surface
- Built in handle for each transport
14.5" (left to right)
11" (top to bottom)
Most helpful customer reviews
47 of 47 people found the following review helpful.
Great adjustable desk with room for improvement
By Blazing Pascal
I really wanted a lap desk that would allow me to raise the eye level of my laptop while I'm sitting in my La-Z-Boy, and this does the trick as well as anything else I have found.
* Simple, light-weight.
* A flip-up lip helps keep my laptop in position, and since it is only about five inches wide (and not full width) it's not cutting into my wrists as some others have.
* The two pillows underneath are soft and thick enough to help raise the desk even higher.
* Effectively eight levels of height adjustment (plus flat) means you can find the setting that suits you.
Cons (more or less):
* While it keeps the unit light-weight, it's not the most solid lap desk I've used. Plastic is a bit thin, but it doesn't feel like it's going to break or anything. Not a big con.
* It's too narrow for me. I wish it were about six inches wider. I have a 13" MacBook Pro and there is only an inch on either side of the desk. But more than that, I feel like I need to keep my legs closer together than I would like sometimes in order to keep the desk stable. Two or three inches more on each side would be great. An inch or two more depth might be good for larger laptops, too, though I can't test this. With my 13", there is only about one inch to the top edge, too.
* Finally, I would have liked to have seen some kind of non-slip surface (or surface areas) on the top of the desk. The lip has a nice bit of it that helps keep the laptop in place if I tilt a little, but I'm going to be putting some non-skid tape on mine son.
Overall, I'm glad I got this. If they made a wider one, I'd grab it immediately. I will be customizing this with some tape, and maybe some other tweaks, but I'm happier with this than I have been with any competing product so far.
48 of 49 people found the following review helpful.
THE BEST LAP DESK LAPTOP STAND
By L J
I love the Halter Lap Desk Laptop Stand. It fits perfectly on my lap when I'm sitting on the couch. The adjustmenthought stand has eight different positions. I have neck problems and wanted some kind of stand to sit on my lap. When I saw this stand, I wasn't sure if it would work or not but thought I'd give it a try. This stand is PERFECT!!! It exceeded all my expectations. I sit my 15 inch laptop on this stand and it fits perfectly. It's made of durable plastic NOT cheap plastic. The cushion has beads in them like a bean bag and it's very comfortable while it sits on my lap. You will definitely NOT be disappointed.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Exactly what I wanted
By Bianca Reagan
I really like this product. I use my MacBook a lot sitting/reclining in bed at night and this works really well to keep it at a comfortable angle. The cushions on the bottom are comfortable and I like that the laptop is on a flat surface so that it can cool itself properly. The lip that holds it from falling forwards is padded so that the front of the laptop doesn't get scratched. The only thing missing that would make it perfect would be if the surface was slightly textured because the laptop does sometimes slide sid to side. However, for the price, it is fantastic and I highly recommend it.