- What's in this combo: MAVIC PRO Original Package, 2 Extra batteries, 2 Extra propellers, 2 charging hub, 1 car charger, 1 battery to power bank adaptor and a shoulder bag
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footageActive Track, Tap Fly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI's most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your fingeR FLY FOR MILES. FROM YOUR POCKET OcuSync is an all new DJI designed long range transmission technology capable of up to 4.3mi (7km)* of transmission range, HD 720p long range, and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming - far surpassing the capabilities of any Wi-Fi transmission system. Every time you fly, OcuSync scans a range of available frequencies to find and use the one with the least interference to give you more reliability and control. Tightly integrated with DJI GO, OcuSync transfers vital statistics of the Mavic to you in real time, and can also be used to download photos and videos while you fly at a maximum speed of up to 40Mb/s. *FCC compliant, without obstacles or interference. NO BUMPS AND SCRAPES An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses SkyAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49