DBPOWER T20 1500 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV for Home Cinema TV Laptop Game iPhone Andriod Smartphone with Free HDMI Cable
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by OXA USA COM
|VIVO 100" Portable Projector Screen, 100 Inch Diagonal Projection HD 4:3 Projection Pull Up Foldable Stand Tripod (PS-T-100)
|JaeilPLM 100-Inch Wrinkle-Free Portable Outdoor Projection Screen + Setup Stand + Transportable Bag Full Set
|Best Choice Products Manual Projector Projection Screen Pull Down Screen, 119"L
1. DBPOWER 1500 lumens mini video projector , do you want to have amazing watching experience at home? DBPOWER mini video projector is your best choice at a reasonable price, which has high fidelity images and focusing function. It will enhance the images to make the pictures crisp and clear through the technical processing and optimization. You can improve the focusing by adjusting the projector lens to focus on the image. 2.Specifications: Imaging technology: TFT LCD, Brightness: 1500 lumens Contrast: 1000:1, Aspect ratio: 16:10 Projection ratio: 1.4:1 Native resolution: 800X480 pixels Supported resolution: 1920X1080 pixels Keystone: Manual correction 15° Throw distance: 1.5-5M Screen size: 32-176 inches 3.Why choose DBPOWER T20 portable mini projector? Upgraded LED light technology - more bright than other projectors Updated fan sound and system - the fan noise is lower than other basic LED projectors,. Large screen experience - relax your eyes from TV, keystone function - adjust the image size to be normal. 4.Warm notices: Not recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation. To connect DBPOWER mini projector with iPad or smart phone, you need a wireless HDMI adapter. For android phone which supports MHL, you need a MHL to HDMI cable, for iPhone/iPad, you need a lighting to HDMI adapter cable. To connect the mini video projector with PC/ laptop, please help adjust the PC/laptop display resolution to 800*600 or 1024*768, which can provide the best clarify. Please note that it only provides clear image in dark room. 5. Packing contents : 1 x DBPOWER mini projector 1 x remote control (battery is not included) 1 x 3 in 1 AV cable 1 x HDMI cable 1 x user manual
Most helpful customer reviews
80 of 81 people found the following review helpful.
Nice Budget Projector
I purchased the DBPower projector out of curiosity to compare with a ViewSonic projector I’ve owned for several years. The brightness of the DBPower is not as great as the ViewSonic, but the ViewSonic was also 5 times the price. For those looking for an inexpensive projector for a modest size room, the DBPower is a good buy.
The DBPower ships with a remote and cables, and is well packed. The unit is light in weight, but the build quality seems rigid and solid. It has physical (mechanical) adjustments for focus and keystone. The keystone adjustment is optical and not as good as a digital control, but it could help a bit in a challenging positioning situation. The projector has plenty of connection ports, and even a powered USB port for charging a device. A nice touch is having IR ports for the remote on both the front and rear of the unit.
I tested the projector on a MacBook Pro (2014 model) using an HDMI connection. The projected output is slightly color shifted compared to the source, which is very common, but looks good, and I saw no artifacts with full motion video. The manual seems to claim a max distance of 500cm (16+ feet) from the display surface. Because of my home setup, it’s easy to test a floor-to-ceiling distance of about 20 feet, greater the stated max, and while the output was not the brightest, it was passable. When projected on a wall from around 6 to 10 feet, the result was plenty bright, quite suitable for watching movies, etc. The projected image will be best when the environment is as dark as possible (the manual also mentions this).
My laptop offered the following resolutions with this projector (using HDMI): 800x600, 720p, 1080i, 1080p. The only setting that didn’t work so well was 1080i, primarily because of text rendering. The manual states the unit is not intended for business presentations, which is likely because text appears somewhat aliased (jagged), but when the laptop is set to 800x600 resolution, text is quite readable, if not smooth.
Another nice benefit of the purchase was receiving a customer support email from DBPower BEFORE receiving the unit, mentioning issues that *could* be encountered with the projector, how to address problems, and in which cases they will simply replace the projector with a new one. They also include warranty and contact cards in the package explaining how to contact the company. They appear to stand behind the sale of the product.
- Bright picture in standard 6 to 10 foot placement, passable up to 20 feet
- IR receivers located on both the front and rear of the unit
- Accepts input sources from USB, HDMI, SD, AV and VGA
- Included remote, cables, lens cover, front height adjustment
- Detailed customer support
- Optical keystone is not very useful
- Aliased text display
- System menus are a little funky
- No batteries included for remote
Overall, the DBPower is good value for the price and I’m satisfied with the purchase.
146 of 156 people found the following review helpful.
More Than Worth the Money!!
[[VIDEOID:cbe699ce72ca4159fab4a7e76f5c1512]] We bought this projector for digital decorating for Halloween for the first time. It was the 2nd mini projector we bought - the first wouldn't work for the project I was doing. I didn't quite know what to expect ordering another small projector. When I received this one I was pleased with the sturdier "feel" and quality of it. Right out of the box it felt like a much better projector. When I plugged in the flash drive with the digital images I wanted to run - it worked perfectly right off the bat. Another GREAT feature was that it has a headphone jack which allowed me to plug in external speakers. Even though the speakers on the projector are quite susfficient - this was outside and I needed the extra volume. I really like the small size - I had bought 2 other projectors because we were told to get 1800+ lumens but they're full size and very bulky. However, this small, easy-to-operate, 1500 lumen projector was more than bright enough for what I was doing. Instead of putting this away for a year to only use on Halloween (as I'll be doing with the other two bigger ones), I'm keeping this out to use for movie watching!! :D
I've included two very short video that shows the projection of the digital files onto uncarved pumpkins - as you can see - this projector did a wonderful job! Would recommend it highly.
102 of 109 people found the following review helpful.
Expectations May Have Been To High, But...
By Amazon Customer
Its okay for an inexpensive LED projector. Don't expect a big bright, beautiful, clear image. If you are use to a powerful vivid HD quality projector you will be disappointed. I purchased it for a little travel around presentation projector. It gets the job done. The video review on it makes it seem a lot better than what you actually get. From that video I was a little disappointed.
------ end of original review -------
One More Thing... they have excellent customer service. When they saw my original "Three Star" review they immediately reached out to me via e-mail and wanted to know if they could do anything for me to fix my issue, they even offered me a discount to the price I paid to make it up to me or return the unit for a full refund.
The following is my response to their e-mail, sent on 2/8/2017
"Thank you for your e-mail and your concern. I appreciate the gesture.
As for the unit, I can work with it, as I stated "it gets the job done". I use it for a basic video presentation.
I think my expectations were high as to the quality of the picture. The demo video that is linked to the Amazon page for your projector is what sold me on the product. The unit in the video looked like it gave off a clear vivid, crisp powerful picture in the video. According to my perception I was not able to get that same quality image that I saw in that video, hence my review. I tried to express my experience in my review that my expectations might have been too high, beyond the units performance level, which directly lead to my disappointment.
I appreciate your gesture of the XX% discount. I don't feel right about returning a product that I have opened and used. I made the purchase, I opened the product and I used it therefore I will keep it. Respectfully, your willingness to give me a XX% discount is a kind gesture. I don't think is necessary, I willingly and fairly paid for your product at the listed price, opened it and used it, that's business. There appears to be nothing operationally wrong with the product, its new, it works, nothing appears to be defective and nothing appears to be broken. I am just disappointed in the picture quality that's all, the video review said you can "expect to have a good picture" and that its "gonna look really, really good" so that's what I was expecting.
Thank you for your customer service and your managers gesture."
------------ End of e-mail response dated 2/8/2017 ------------
My experience with their customer service department was exceptional which in turn I came back and willingly change my review rating to a strong "Four Stars"