- 1500VA/900W PFC Sine Wave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies
- 10 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard servers, workstations, network devices and telecom equipment. The UPS also includes 2 USB charge ports (1 Amp shared) to power portable devices
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc. Plug Type-NEMA 5-15P. Plug Style-Right Angle, 45Â° Offset Right. Battery- Runtime at Half Load-11 minutes, Runtime at Full Load-2 minutes. Typical Recharge Time-8 hours
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery. Battery Type- Sealed Lead-Acid. Battery Size- 12V/8.5Ah
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Series UPS with Pure Sine Wave output safeguards mid to high-end computer systems that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology delivers clean and consistent AC power. Its patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The CP1500PFCLCD has a capacity of 1500VA/900Watts, (10) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/8.5Ah batteries. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. Connectivity via (1) HID USB and (1) DB9 serial ports. Surge Protection for RJ11/RJ45 amp; coax. Two 5Vdc USB 2.0 charging ports for portable devices. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software, a standard Three-Year Warranty and a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee are included.