- 1500VA/900W PFC Sine Wave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies
- 10 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard servers, workstations, network devices and telecom equipment. The UPS also includes 2 USB charge ports (1 Amp shared) to power portable devices
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc. Plug Type-NEMA 5-15P. Plug Style-Right Angle, 45Â° Offset Right. Battery- Runtime at Half Load-11 minutes, Runtime at Full Load-2 minutes. Typical Recharge Time-8 hours
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery. Battery Type- Sealed Lead-Acid. Battery Size- 12V/8.5Ah
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower PFC Sinewave CP1500PFCLCD provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems requiring active PFC power source compatibility. The CP1500PFCLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
Two USB charge ports (1 Amp shared) power portable devices such as mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras. The CP1500PFCLCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.