|BOVKE for Bose Soundlink Color II / UE ROLL 360 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Hard EVA Shockproof Carrying Case Storage Travel Case Bag Protective Pouch Box, Mesh Black
|Bose SoundLink Color carry case
|co2CREA(TM) for Bose Soundlink Color Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Soft Nylon All in One Carrying Travel Storage Case Bag with Accessories (Nylon_Black/Blue)
From the pool to the park to the patio, the SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II provides full-range, portable sound anywhere you go. Advanced Bose technology packs big sound into a small, water-resistant speaker that’s durable enough to take with you however the day unfolds, even if it’s next to the pool. It’s durably built, with an easy-touch silicone texture that won’t slip out of your hand when you’re on the move. And it’s just as simple to use—voice prompts tell you what device you’re paired to so you don’t have to guess, and if you’re using an NFC-enabled device, just pair with a tap. Need to keep the music flowing? You’re covered with up to 8 hours of music, and it’s rechargeable via Micro-B USB. There’s even a built-in speakerphone to handle calls without holding your phone. Also download the Bose Connect app to drag and drop Bluetooth connections, unlock features and access updates down the line. This small colored wireless speaker is available in Aquatic Blue, Coral Red, Soft Black or Polar White. Included: SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II; USB cable.
Most helpful customer reviews
184 of 191 people found the following review helpful.
Lovely sound but short-lived
By Amazon Customer
As with all Bose audio equipment, the sound quality of this device is superb, but its endurance--not so much. Within less that one month of use, it went dead. Totally. I contacted Bose, and they are sending a replacement, which I hope proves to be a lot more long lived. A word to the wise: save the box and everything that came with the speaker, along with your receipt.
220 of 232 people found the following review helpful.
Excellent sound (for its size), but bring your own wall plug...
By Jeffrey A. White
I bought this to pair with an Echo Dot. Setup was very easy - almost effortless. Sound is much better than what the Dot, or even the full-sized Echo, can produce, and I am very pleased with its performance.
Deducted one star because it comes with a charging cable only - the wall plug is not included. I'm guessing their theory is that it will be charged by a computer and used on the go. And, yes, "everyone" has a wall plug anyway. But to package a product without all necessary accessories is just not right.
187 of 204 people found the following review helpful.
The Pros, Cons and Oks for Bose's SoundLink (HR).
By Honest Reviewer
- The design has a simple / premium look and has an excellent rubber texture for comfort and to create a greater grip.
- Set up is super fast and you’re able to connect up to 8 devices.
- It's Bose, so expect crisp sound, rich in lows / highs, and a decent bass, given the size of it.
- Outdoor and ready to go at a moment notice.
- You can connect two devices at the same time, so you can piss off your siblings by changing the music to something else without waiting for them to stop listening to it.
- For Bluetooth range, I used it close to 35 feet without any disturbance in changing music.
- Very light for what Bose normally designs its products.
Cons and Oks:
- Battery life is 8 hours or less. A lot of competitors have already gone beyond 15 +hours on battery life, so this was a bummer to find out.
- No power adapter on a USB cable. No idea why they didn’t provide one, especially if you only have a wall outlet.
- It’s “Splash resistant” but there are a decent amount of openings that if water gets inside it will be lights out (Still able to take it outdoors, just not close to the pool).
- Not a problem to me but compare to Bose’s usually quality; the bass on this is decent but not great. This becomes more obvious when you’re outside.
- Doesn’t give that much height in volume. It’s still good but I expected a higher limit.
Bose in one of the best around in stereos and this gives you a taste of it. It’s a good speaker and I love the fact that you can take it anywhere and experience Bose quality at a moment notice. I do not like the fact that the battery life is this low, given what competitors are already selling, and not making it waterproof does make you become a little more protective of it (if you’re going to bring it on the road). I’m giving it 4 stars because the quality is beautiful but you expect a little bit more such as battery life, waterproofing, etc. Yes, I know you’re buying from a company that is one of the best in the world, and the sound quality coming form this speaker is indeed better than 98% of its competitors out their right now. But here is the verdict: It’s indeed a Bose speaker but it's better if you move it around the house instead of out of the house.