|Indigo Blue PodPocket for Apple AirPods
|Airpod Skins Protective Wraps – Minimal Stylish Covers to Customize & Protect your Apple AirPods (Matte Black)
|YoFeW Apple iWatch Stand Aluminum 4 in 1 Apple Watch Charging Stand AirPods Stand Accessories Charging Docks Holder for Apple Watch Series 2/ 1/ AirPods/ iPhone 7/7 Plus /6S /6S Plus/ iPad Gray
Most helpful customer reviews
45 of 47 people found the following review helpful.
Worth the money!
Worth the money! Don't bother getting the cheaper wireless earbuds I made that mistake and finally just bit the bullet and ordered the AirPods. I should have just purchased these first and saved myself lots of frustration. The connection is instant no hassle pairing anything. The sound is great comparable to Apple EarPods. They don't fall out of my ears at all I have trouble with other brands falling out of my ears so I was hesitant about these because they don't have the sizable rubber pieces but it's not even an issue!! I also love that if you remove the pod from your ear the music pauses and picks up seamlessly when the pod is put back in your ear!! I don't have any buyers remorse on the purchase! Apple did a great job on these!!
24 of 25 people found the following review helpful.
Apple makes darn good ear buds and these are the best
By Joey Torres
Paid a hefty price to get them now but it was worth it. Apple makes darn good ear buds and these are the best, truly wireless headphones on the market. They are incredibly comfortable and the sound quality is superb.
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Product that FINALLY hits the mark for all of my preferences!
Love these. Wanted a product that didn't fully seal my ear canal, was wireless, and had good sound quality. After demoing these in store, I was sold! Since using them for a few weeks, here's what I LOVE :
- Pop them in and go anywhere. No wires to tangle.
- Pull one out of your ear and music pauses. Put it back in and music resumes. SO CONVENIENT!
- Doesn't fully seal ear canal, so can still be aware of surroundings.
- Drop in the case and they recharge: No cables needed, except to occasionally recharge the case.
- Great sound AND call quality. No one has complained about my audio quality when on a call, which was a common problem with all other BT headsets I've used.
- Can use left, right, or both. SO nice to be able to choose, without having the other bud dangling by a cord around your neck!