- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 4.8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Durable Design: Robust textured casing and premium internal components ensure perfect performance regardless of scrapes, bumps, or drops.
- Travel Ready: Compact design, foldable plug and 100-240 volt input are ideal for worldwide travel.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 2 Elite, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Optimized 2-Port USB Wall Charger From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting Fast-Charging Technology
Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver high-speed charging for any device. Ultra-Powerful
Dual USB ports pump out 24 watts. Enough power to simultaneously charge two iPads at full speed. Comprehensive Safety
Anker's exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides surge protection, short circuit prevention, temperature control and more advanced features to keep you and your devices completely safe. Travel Ready
Compact design, foldable plug and international voltage input make PowerPort 2 Elite incredibly portable and ideal for travel-anywhere in the world. Durable Design
Robust textured exterior resists wear, scuffing, and scratching. Premium internal components ensure perfect operation-even after being bumped around, shoved in a bag, or dropped on the floor. Worry-Free Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. Note:
This charger does not support Quick Charge 3.0. Devices equipped with Quick Charge, like the Samsung Galaxy series, will charge at normal speeds.
LED indicator will illuminate and stay a constant blue when plugged in, regardless of whether or not a connected device is fully charged.